The topics will include, but not limited to:
- New experiences in the museum (learning experience, inclusion activities, building community)
- Traditional and innovative products in terms of methodologies and materials for the conservation of cultural heritage.
- New strategies in conservation and valorization of archaeological sites and buildings.
- Conservation of street art and other modern materials through mirate chemical products.
- Interpretation and presentation of cultural heritage (exhibition design)
- Edutainment for education, storytelling and cultural heritage, relationship between museum and educational environment
- The tradition of the folklore in the cultural heritage innovation The role of intangible cultural heritage in promoting and disseminating the cultural identity of a community is increasingly important. This session aims to highlight the expressions in this field that make use of innovation for the enhancement of the traditional folk expressions
- Natural risk assessment for the protection of cultural heritage