We worked to have several journals specific for any conference topics.
- Caucasus Journal of the Social Sciences (Special Issue dedicated)
- Journal of Cultural Heritage (the best 4 papers)
- Natural Products Research Journal
- Heritage (Special Issue dedicated)
- International Journal of Architectural Heritage
All full papers will be double-blind reviewed by reviewers of the conference committee to ensure an adequate standard, that the proposed subject of their abstract has been followed, that the paper is of a suitable length, research method, content, the standard of Language is adequate and the paper is appropriately referenced.
For authors whose first language is not English we request that you have your work proof read prior to submission by a native English speaker (or at least a fluent English speaker). Papers can be rejected due to a poor standard of English.